Ozone Therapies at The LifeCoMert YILMAZ
Ozone is one of several oxidative therapies used to modify the biochemistry of human body so that it strengthens the immune system as well as eliminates micro-organisms, cancer cells and neutralizes toxic chemicals.
Oxidative therapies mean that we take advantage of the fundamental way that the body works by enhancing oxidation. Oxidation-reduction, or ‘redox’ reactions are how energy in the body is produced, many hormones and other products necessary for life are made and how the immune system kills cancer cells and unwanted microorganisms. It is the fundamental way that almost all of metabolism takes place. Without it, life would be impossible.
WHAT IS AN OXIDATION-REDUCTION OR REDOX REACTION?
Any chemical reaction in which the oxidation numbers (oxidation states) of the atoms are changed is the definition of a redox reaction. Usually called, ‘redox reactions’, to shorten the term ‘reduction-oxidation’. And, in fact it is the electron transfer system inside cells where the oxidation of glucose in the human body takes place to produce all the energy to live.
The three main direct oxidative therapies are:
- Ultra violet blood irradiation
- Hydrogen peroxide
Another indirect way of using the power of oxidation is intravenous, high dose vitamin C. Hiigh dose vitamin C reacts with metals, such as iron and copper in the blood and tissues to produce hydrogen peroxide….so, even though vitamin C is an ‘anti-oxidant’, it is necessary to indirectly saturate the tissues, including cancer cells with an oxidative chemical, called H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide).
The formal definition of redox reactions is:
Oxidation – requires the loss of electrons or hydrogen OR the gain of oxygen resulting in the increase in the oxidation state.
Reduction – requires that there is a gain of electrons or hydrogen OR loss of oxygen resulting in a decrease in the oxidation state
HOW DOES OZONE WORK BIOCHEMICALLY?
Basically, ozone administered intravenously results in an increase in the amount or concentration of oxygen in the blood and tissues, neutralizes toxins and kills unwanted cells, including cancer and microorganisms.
‘Oxygenation’, therefore is not the same as ‘oxidation’.
1. Eliminates bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast and protozoa (single cell organism-parasites):
Ozone disrupts the bacterial cell envelope membrane by oxidizing the phospholipids and lipoproteins that make up the cell membrane. With regards to fungi, ozone halts cell growth at certain stages. When it comes to viruses, the ozone actually damages the viral membrane (capsid) as well as destroys the ability of the virus to reproduce. Since viruses invade healthy cells and “edit” the DNA so that the healthy cell now produces viruses, this means that these cells are destroyed and then replaced with healthy cells.
2. Enhancement of circulation: Ozone reduces or can completely eliminate red blood cells from clumping together like they do when there is too much acid or not enough water (dehydration), etc and therefore, red blood cell flexibility is restored. Keep in mind that it is the red blood cells that carry oxygen, so that when they are clumped, oxygen cannot be delivered to the where it is needed. Another benefit of ozone which enhances circulation is that ozone oxidizes, or breaks up the plaque found in arteries, hence unclogging them and restoring blood flow.
3. Stimulation of oxygen metabolism: Ozone causes red blood cells to produce more of a chemical necessary for oxygen to leave the red blood cell and enter into the tissues, where it is needed. This chemical is therefore vital in the whole circulation of the blood because without it, the oxygen would never reach its destination.
It is called, 2,3-diphosphoglycerate (2,3-DPG)
Ozone also activates the Krebs inside the mitochnodria which is required to produce energy. Energy in all biological systems is carried in a molecule called, ATP (adenosine tri-phospate) Many other aspects of this process of energy production is stimulated by ozone as well as the increasing the cells ability to clean, or detoxify itself through an increase in glutathione, the main chemical compound used by the body to detoxify. And finally, the production of prostacyclin, which prevents blood clotting as well as dilating the vessels so that more blood can be carried, is a result of ozone therapy.
4. Formation of peroxides: Ozone reacts with the unsaturated fatty acids in the cell membranes, and much like high dose vitamin C, produces different hydro peroxides, including H2O2, alkoxyl and peroxyl radicals, singlet oxygen, ozonides, carbonites, carbonyls, alkanes and alkenes.
5. Dissolution of malignant tumors: Ozone inhibits tumor metabolism and oxidizes the cell membrane of cancer cells so that they break open and die. Ozone also stimulates the production of citrulline, nitrite and nitrate by white blood cells called phagocytes, which also produce peroxides….all of these actions destroy tumors.
6. Activation of the immune system: When administered at a concentration of between 30 and 55 ug/cc ozone causes a great increase in the production of interferon and tumor necrosis factor (TNF) and interleukin 2. Then, interleukin 2 (IL-2) stimulates a whole host of immunological reactions necessary to recruit the white blood cells necessary to kill cancer cells.
Interferon and TNF are also essential for a successful immune response to cancer cells.